Saturday, August 05, 2006

Photos

Hi to all....
I have added link to my photo gallery on the Links menu to the right. Please check it out. I have many more to add, but have to update my account to add more. They are arranged in sets to be able to organize them easier. I hope you enjoy!!! :) Right now I am sitting in the middle school computer lab about to learn about the school's technology stuff. FUN! Just to let those of you know who are educational tech suavy----there are smart boards in almost every classroom!!! WAY COOL!!! :)

until later....

3 comments:

cameronhammon said...

Thanks for the pics! They are especially fabulous for me since I am barely leaving the house at this point (9.75 months preggers and all)....Looks like you guys are having a blast....So many Starbucks, so little time! Love, Cameron

Diana said...

fosterdiana Thanks for the photo,s. They are great Had lots of comments about the necklace you gave me Thanks
Mom

Diana said...

fosterdiana Thanks for the photo,s. They are great Had lots of comments about the necklace you gave me Thanks
Mom