Wednesday, September 13, 2006

tomorow makes....

6 weeks of living in south korea! i cannot believe it has been that long. it is amazing and weird all at the same time. some days i still feel like i am living in texas and some days it feels like i am not really living in a foreign country. i am thankful for this experience and journey that God has brought me on. living here and meeting so many people from all over the world is an experience of a lifetime. i feel as if my vocabulary changes daily. things are going great.....seoul is wonderful and challenging all at the same time. :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

So...I tried to be all smart with the time change to wish you Happy Birthday on your birthday....I now realized I missed it. I would need to call you tonight to hit your morning. I'm sorry!! I'm thinking about you! Happy Birthday!

Christina said...

I'm confused...it doesn't say there are any comments on your blog...and I posted one!! :( :( I'm trying again.

Christina said...

I'm confused...it doesn't say there are any comments on your blog...and I posted one!! :( :( I'm trying again.