Tuesday, September 05, 2006

napping........my new hobby

Monday was a really long day. Nothing abnormal I just was really tired. It was great to see my kids and get to love on them some more. I got home from school though and I was just wiped. I talked to Paul for a few minutes before he went to bed and then I curled up on the couch. The weather has really cooled off and it makes great napping. I woke up about 6:30ish to answer the phone and then snuggled in my bed after that. Next thing I know it is 9:00pm!!! Yes I took a three hour nap! Whew! I stayed awake for 3 or so hours.......talked to Katie, ate some dinner, watched 2 episodes of Friends and then went back to bed. Surprisingly I was able to sleep through the night. I felt really rested this morning when I woke. YEAH for REST! Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Diana Foster said...

Napping rocks. I am all for napping. Mom