Thursday, December 20, 2007

more clever title---R & R

Instead of saying that I ate and slept all day I am going to call it "Resting and Relaxing".  We ate lunch at a little Indian place that was a total dive down the road.  I was really leery at first, but the food was ok.  We had already walked past many places that I would and could have eaten at, but Paul was not satisfied with any of them.  :)  His lovely travel trait!  I really do love him lots.  He was really happy with the lunch choice.  We had a coffee at this little place on a side street which was really cool.  I had a Flat White which is a latte with less cream on top.  It was quite tasty.  It was called Zuccherro.  Nice place!  I took a long nap this afternoon while it rained like cats and dogs outside which is the perfect napping weather.  Wow it was great!  Dinner was at the little Asian place near the house called "@rice".  It was yummy and perfect.  The rainy afternoon brought cooler weather in the evening.  We made our trip to the local 7-11 for some treats and I got a good lemon drink I found earlier in the day called Solo.  We watched four episodes of West Wing and then I began research on what we should make sure to do while we are here.  We have two more weeks tomorrow and so I wanted to sort of come up with a plan.  The planning went well and we should be able to get everything in.  We have to work around Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year's Day which are all holidays here.  Most things will be closed on those days.  

Gosh I love being on holiday!!!  

1 comment:

Sassiekiwi said...

Hey Mandy

Sounds like you are having a good time. I am enjoying the sun here in NZ too. Sat outside for a while today with a book but mot too long as I started to burn after 10 minutes! *sigh* NZ sun is so fierce. Pearsons stopped in for lunch today. Am going for a walk on the beach in about an hour ... waiting for the sun to set and then I will go. have a lovely break - see you back in Seoul.