Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Korean Marketing at its best.....

Leslie and I went on a mini-adventure today after school to the local grocery store, Sahruga. We had a coffee at a shop near there first, then made our way to the store for some groceries. The main purchase I had to make was cat food and litter. The cats were yelping from starvation when I got home from school. So pathetic they are sometimes. Anyhow, we were walking up and down each aisle as usual when we came upon this coffee that had this neat tall glass coffee mug attached. Leslie and I both were intrigued. We picked it up and checked it out. The mug even has measurements on the side and a cool plastic lid. What a deal. So yes, we bought it and got some coffee too. It's instant coffee so who knows if it will be good or not, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we both now have cool glass coffee mugs to drink refreshing java from. :) I love the way they market to folks here.....so smart. Here is a photo of my purchase.....

1 comment:

Sassiekiwi said...

heh heh ... you see ... I HATE the freebies ... most of the time they are things I don't want and then I have to deal with getting rid of them in the recycling ... so if I want the product (often milk with nasty coffee milk attached), I spend ages ripping off the sellotape and leaving the freebie behind ... the promo chicks get a tad disconcerted!