- paul played an open mic here on campus at the coffee shop....it was awesome!
- had back to school night and went techie with it....was able to make all documents and slide shows into pdf files to place on classroom page....woo hoo!
- tara leigh cobble came to korea as the speaker at our faculty retreat
- sally, paul's mom, came to visit us. she had a blast and enjoyed her time here.
- went to gyeongbok palace for the day of chusok for a picnic with paul, sally, and our friends the craigs.....the day was a bit hot, but fabulous.
- did lots of shopping with sally
- hurricane ike hit houston....bummer!
- paul and sally went to the DMZ
- my high school friend, christina, and her husband, tim, had their triplets on the 18th---wow! gretchen, charles, and michael are here and cute!
- i turned a whopping 31 years of age...........had a great birthday celebration with friends at our apartment. pasta, salad, and homemade bread with tiramisu for dessert....it was so yummy! we also played Wii.......laughed my head off playing the ravman: raging rabbids game. wow!
- my kids had a surprise party for me at school......roses and a donut cake. it was fun!
- my nephew, josh, turned 13....cannot believe it!
today is friday and i am thankful for that. this week has been tough.....really tired and had a grumpy attitude about school. i am hoping that some rest this weekend and just hanging out will help me to change the outlook.
we have some big decisions to make in the next few weeks. please pray that God will make it clear what we are supposed to do. i have been praying for a big, bright orange and yellow neon sign. :)
the kitties are well. lounging, napping, eating, and snuggling as usual. they have a new "tree" to lounge on thanks to our friends the dornbachs. :)
the weather has cooled down in the last day or two which is nice. i love it and last night we opened all the windows in the house. it was cold, but so cozy lovely. paul and i both love the chilly weather.